- Saturday, October 3rd – 9:30 am – Wag, Woof & Walk – We will be outside cheering on the dogs and giving the “parent” walkers tastes of Bird Dog Chocolate Whiskey and an opportunity to pull a cork from our cork pull, to win prizes or discounts. We will also have plenty of water for your dogs to have a little refreshment!
- Sunday, October 4th – 3:00 – ?? – Packer Game – We will be here watching the Packer game on our small tv (nothing special, but great times with great people)!
- Thursday, October 8th – 6:30 – 8:30 pm – Oragami Owl OPEN HOUSE – Origami Owl Living Lockets! You choose charms that are meaningful to you and put them in a locket! I will be having LOTS of cash and carry! It’s a great time to shop for yourself or as a gift! www.cindykruis.origamiowl.com
- Saturday, October 10th – 3-5pm – FREE Second Saturday Wine Tasting – “Same Thing, Only Different” – These will be one wine of a grape done in a regular style and then another of the same grape varietal, but done in a much different style. This should be a fun one, something for everyone! Specials on wines tasted and snacks will be served.
- Tuesday, October 13th – 6:30 pm – Simply Aroma Bingo Night – Entry Fee $5 per person – Fun, Shopping, Raffles, Prizes, Snacks – To reserve a spot please call or text Peggy at 262-993-6314
- Thursday, October 15th – 6-9pm – FREE 3rd Thursday Beer Tasting
- Saturday, October 17th – 2-4pm – Simply Aroma OPEN House
- Monday, October 19th – 6:00 – 8:00 – CHARMBIANCE Glass Painting Class – Cost $30 (glass, paint supplies and drink charm) – 5 different glass choices & Endless ART choices! - —Watch Charmbiance COCKTAIL PAINTING on Fox 6 Studio A!!!! – https://youtu.be/ebNBE3Kb6rI – Reserve your spot soon – RSVP: www.charmbiance.com or https://www.facebook.com/events/416023208588609/
Tuesday, September 15th Simply Aroma will be here at 6:30 for information about Simply Aroma Essential Oils, then at 7:00 will have the “Make It and Take It” Session – Room Sprays – choose from many different oils to create room sprays for any room in your house. Cost $3 – Class is limited so please register early. Contact Peggy for more information or to register – Call or text 262-993-6314 or email at email@example.com
Thursday, September 17th – 3rd Thursday FREE Beer Tasting with Potosi Brewery – come and try the NEW Tangerine IPA along with other favorites – 6:00 – 9:00 pm – We will have light snacks too!
Saturday, September 19th and Sunday, September 20th is Cedarburg’s Wine & Harvest Festival – stop in at Grapes and Tastes for a variety of wine specials and tastings. We will be OPEN on SUNDAY from 12:00 until 6:00.
Join us at Grapes and Tastes on Saturday, September 5th for FREE Second Saturday (Rescheduled) from 3:00 – 5:00 pm – In Memory of Justin Wilson – Andretti Indy Car Driver – with a tasting of Andretti wines. Justin died on Monday, August 24th from an injury sustained in the Pocono Race a day earlier. Justin is survived by his Andretti Racing Family and his wife and two young daughters, and also his little brother who is going to continue in his racing career in honor of his big brother. He will be dearly missed by all racing fans.
Sneak Peak at upcoming events – Jamberry Open House on September 10th from 6:00 – 8:00 pm; Simply Aroma Make It and Take It on September 15th at 6:30; FREE 3rd Thursday Beer Tasting with Potosi Brewery September 17th from 6:00 – 9:00 pm
*Simply Aroma – Essential Oils – Make It and Take It Event – Slender Wraps & Weight Loss – Here at Grapes and Tastes on Tuesday, August 18th 6:30 Intro to Oils Information 7:00 Oils and Weight Loss Project – Make a spray bottle of slender spray. Use this to wrap your trouble areas. Cost $5 – Class is limited so please register early. Contact Peggy for more information or to register – Call or text 262-993-6314 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*FREE Craft Beer Tasting with Pecatonica & Hopothesis Beer Company from Southwestern Wisconsin – 6:00 – 9:00 pm – Introducing Oktoberfest – We will have snacks out as usual. Enjoy!
Grafton Chamber of Commerce Presents – Ladies Night Out in Grafton, Tuesday, August 4th, 2015 4:30 – 9:00 pm – Bring your friends, sisters, mothers, daughters and join the FUN!! Fashion Show, Pedal Shuttle, Free give-aways from local businesses. $8 in advance Tuesday while the Chamber Office is open, $10 at Check-in. 4:30 Registration at the Arts Mill, 1300 14th Avenue. After 5:30 must go to the information booth at Wisconsin & Bridge. Grapes and Tastes will be at Neighborhood #6 – Paramount Plaza – with our popular Cork Pull and $5 glasses of Lombardi Limonata and various wines. Cheers! Have fun and we will see you there!!
FREE 2nd Saturday Wine Tasting – “8 Wines from 8 Different Countries” – Saturday, 8/8/15 3:00 – 5:00 pm – Because the date is 8/8, we decided to take a trip around the world with 8 different wines from 8 different countries! It was fun picking them out. As usual we will have some snacks out. Discounts on the wines tasted. See you then!
Special NOTE: The 2nd Saturday in September needed to be rescheduled due to some conflicts. The 2nd Saturday tasting in September will be held on Saturday, September 5th from 3:00 – 5:00 (this is the FIRST Saturday and it is Labor Day weekend).
Eernisse Funeral Home – Tuesday, July 14th 6:30 pm – Be our guest for Wine & Cheese – Enjoy wine and cheese while learning about the benefits of Advance Funeral Planning, followed by informal questions and answers. Tuesday, July 14th 6:30 pm at Grapes and Tastes – Please call Eernisse Funeral Home to reserve a seat for you and a friend, space is limited – 262-284-2601
FREE 3rd Thursday Beer Tasting – With Pearl Street Brewery – Thursday, July 16th from 6 – 9 pm – Come sample beers from Pearl Street Brewery in La Crosse, WI – meet one of their brewmasters and learn all about their beers. We will have specials on 6 packs and we will also have snacks for your enjoyment. See you soon!
Join us for our FREE Second Saturday Wine Tasting – “American Independence” is the theme – with all American wines from across the country – Saturday, July 11th from 3:00 – 5:00 pm – As always we will have discounts on all wines featured and we will have an array of snacks. Also, this will be your last chance to see the “Art Pearings” art display on our wall with Marcia Gorra-Patek, Grafton High School Art Teacher.
Tuesday, June 30th from 7 pm until 9 pm – Join Peggy from Simply Aroma for a Make and Take Class with Essential Oils – Learn how to make a bug spray with Essential Oils and take home – $3 for Supplies – call Peggy at 262-993-6314 to register.
Saturday, July 4th Grapes and Tastes will be open our regular hours from Noon until 11 pm. Come in for all of your picnic beverages and fine cigars.