Strawberry Festival Specials – Saturday, June 25th & Sunday, June 26th – Stop in at Grapes and Tastes and see us for all of our Strawberry specials and tastes – Saturday we will be open from 11:00 am – 11:00 pm. We are normally closed on Sunday’s, but we will be open from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm on Sunday for all of you who would like some very special Strawberry wines. New this year is Orchard Country Strawberry Splash!
- FREE 3rd Thursday Beer Tasting – Thursday, June 16th – 6:oo pm until 9:00 pm – “Lawn Mower Beer – Tis the Season” – Come and join us for a tasting of beers that are refreshing for summertime – not just lawn mowing, but also for horseshoes, volleyball, fishing, etc. Cheers for a fun summertime!
- Father’s Day – Come in this week to find a wine, spirit, beer or cigars for your special Father – also check out our really cute hand crafted fabric shirt and tie wine bags for only $4.00 each – May fit some of the spirits as well. We will be closed on Father’s Day (normally closed on Sundays).
FREE Second Saturday Wine Tasting – “Old Vines vs. New Vines” – Saturday, June 11th 3:00 – 5:00 pm – Join us at Grapes and Tastes for a FREE wine tasting featuring old vines vs. new vines. We will have wines for you to sample and explore, new and old. We will have foods out for tasting of the Wisconsin Cheese and Sausages that we carry. Special Pricing on all wines tasted if purchased at this tasting.
- Cardwell Hill Wine Tasting – Dan Chapel will be here from Cardwell Hill in Willamette Valley, Oregon – Known for his award winning Pinot Gris and Pinot Noirs- $10 per person for the tasting/Wine Club members $5 per person. We had a wonderful welcome to Dan Chapel back in the fall of last year. Come see him for the first time or for a repeat performance! Dan’s wines are awesome! Join us for a wonderful evening. 7:00 pm on Wednesday, May 18th! We will be offering special pricing on the wines that night.
- FREE Third Thursday Beer Tasting – Featuring Pilseners – Come for this fabulous FREE Beer Tasting from 6:00 – 9:00 pm Thursday, May 19th! We will have
- Please come and enjoy our special FREE tasting on Saturday, May 14th for “Taste The Roses” – we will feature Rose wines, both dry and somewhat sweet. We will also have special pricing for all of these wines. We will have snacks out including some of our meats and cheeses. We will also be featuring a new artist on the wall – Chris Behrs with beautiful sunrise and sunset art. See you then!!
- Saturday, May 7th – Nativity Fund Fundraiser – Kentucky Derby, 4:00 pm at Rose-Harms American Legion Post 355, 1540 13th Avenue, Grafton – Enjoy Dan’s Kentucky Hot Brown Sandwich $30 per person includes 1 mint julep – 100% is for the Nativity Fund – Cash Bar – Sandwiches served starting at 4:30 pm – Dessert by Kindra – 50/50 Raffle – Tickets sold in advance at Grapes and Tastes – RSVP Requested – 262-744-0188 (Sherrie) or 262-707-1231 (Dan)
- Second Saturday, Saturday, May 14th – FREE Wine Tasting – 3:00 – 5:00 pm – More Information to follow
- Third Thursday, Thursday, May 19th – FREE Beer Tasting – 6:00 – 9:00 pm – More Information to follow
- Scentsy Art Party – Sunday, May 22nd – 1:00 pm – Join us for a unique coloring experience! Choose from either the Reimagine or the DIY Calavera warmer. Bring your own permanent markers if you have them otherwise I will have some on hand for you to use. The cost of the event will be $40 for the Reimagine warmer and $50 for the DIY Calavera. Your event registration includes the warmer, markers if you need them, a free bar of wax, door prizes and a goodie bag! In order to ensure your spot you MUST RSVP and provide payment no later than May 7th so that I can place the order and receive it in time for the event! I can take cash, check or credit card.
Contact: Christy Stephany
Order by Date: May 7
Call/text at 414-803-0937 or email at email@example.com
- Saturday, March 19th – Multi-Vendor Quarter Auction – View Items starting at 12:30 at Grapes and Tastes – Great Items from: Posh, Tupperware, L’Bri, Thirty One, It Works, Pampered Chef, Norwex + More -Fun for all! What is a Quarter Auction? – You buy a paddle for $2. Additional paddles are $1 each. Items will be auctioned off for the price of 1-2-3 or 4 quarters. If you want a chance at the current item being offered, you place the asking amount in the dish at your table and raise your paddle in the air. If your paddle number is picked you WIN! For more information contact: Peggy @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Italy here we come! – Dan & I are heading off to Italy – Grapes and Tastes will be open the regular hours during this time and in excellent, capable hands! Stop in and have a glass with our staff while we are gone
- Upon our return we have Second Saturday FREE Wine Tasting on Saturday, April 9th from 3:00 – 5:00 pm – We are hoping that there will be enough Italian wines left in the shop so that the theme will be ITALY! We can share our fun experiences and maybe even some pictures!
Please join us for this fun FREE Second Saturday Wine Tasting – “Girl Scout Cookie Wine Pairings” – Saturday, March 12th 3:00 – 5:00 pm – Dan and I and some of our customers have done our taste testing for our special tasting pairing Girl Scout cookies with wine. It sure was fun finding the right wines for each! Come see what we have come up with The wines will be discounted during the tasting as usual.
Also, we have a new artist for the next two months, Lori Josephson. She has beautiful photos on our wall. She is hoping to stop by on Saturday during the tasting to answer any questions about her photos.
- FREE 3rd Thursday Beer Tasting, Thursday, February 18th 6:00 – 9:00 pm - “First 6 Beer Challenge” – The first 6 people to arrive can choose a beer that challenges them – those will be the beers that will be tasted that evening. We will have some light snacks as usual.
- Port Washington Chamber of Commerce Winter Tasting – Saturday, February 20th 6:00 – 9:00 pm (Advance ticket holders get in at 5:30) at Country Inn & Suites, Port Washington – Beer and Wine and Food Samples – Grapes and Tastes will be there with wine and a surprise spirit! Tickets are available at Associated Bank, American Advantage Insurance and the Pebble House in Port Washington – $25 in Advance $30 at the door or 2 tickets for $45/6 for $120/12 for $210. For any questions or more information call 262-284-0900