- Nativity Fund Kentucky Derby Fundraiser – Saturday, May 6th, 2017 – 1:30 pm until ?? – This year to be held at Grapes and Tastes – Enjoy Dan’s Kentucky Hot Brown Sandwich (not your normal sandwich!) – $35 per person includes 1 mint julep – 100% is for the Nativity Fund – Cash bar – Sandwiches served starting at 2:30 pm – Race at approximately 5:30 – Dessert by Kindra – 50/50 Raffle – Tickets for Sale at Grapes and Tastes – Limited # Available – Very limited at the door (if any left)
- FREE Second Saturday Wine Tasting – “Passover and Easter Theme” – Saturday, April 8th 3:00 – 5:00 pm – Come by for wines for the upcoming holidays, we will also have some of our Wisconsin cheeses and sausages out
- American Legion Auxiliary Rose-Harms Post 355 “A Wine Tasting Event” – Saturday, April 8th 6:00 – 8:30 pm – 1540 13th Avenue, Grafton – Tickets available in advance here at Grapes and Tastes for $25, At the Door for $30 – Grapes and Tastes will be hosting the wine tables and also Pur Class Vodka from Hendricks Family Distillery in Omro, WI and Northwoods Distillery in Coleman, WI
- FREE Third Thursday Beer Tasting – “Girl Scout Cookie Pairings” – Thursday, March 16th 6:00 – 9:00 pm – Come and enjoy our first Girl Scout cookie and beer pairing!
- FREE Second Saturday Wine Tasting, Feb. 11th 3-5 pm – “Celebrating Valentine’s Day” – Join us for a fun and special tasting, celebrating with your loved ones – The wines will be discounted as usual and we will have some Wisconsin snacks out.
- FREE Third Thursday Beer Tasting, Feb. 16th 6-9 pm – Theme to be announced – Save The Date!!
Saturday, February 4th 3:00 – 5:00 pm – 4th Annual Soup Bowl Saturday at Grapes and Tastes – We will have 6 soups from area restaurants and we will have a wine and a beer chosen for each soup to pair with – This is a FREE tasting and has been a big event for us – so don’t miss out on this fabulous tasting the day before the BIG Game! This years restaurants are: Bunker’s Restaurant (Edgewater Golf Course, Grafton); Chuck’s Place (Thiensville); Flannery’s at Fire Ridge Golf Club (Grafton); Maxwell’s (Cedarburg); Settler’s Inn (Cedarburg); Smitty’s on the Edge (Cedarburg)
- FREE Second Saturday Wine Tasting “Celebrating 5 Years in Business” Saturday, January 14th 3:00 – 6:00 pm (Extended 1 extra hour) - Celebrate with us as we will have some of our favorite wines for tasting and some extra special treats. All wines tasted will be special priced at tasting.
- FREE Third Thursday Beer Tasting “Winter Beers” Thursday, January 19th from 6:00 – 9:00 pm – Taste beers that are appropriate for this chilly winter season. We will have Wisconsin Cheese and Sausage out as well.
Grapes and Tastes will be open on New Years Eve from Noon until 7:00 pm. We will be closed on New Years Day and Monday, Jan. 2nd.
Have a Joyous Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- FREE 2nd Saturday Wine Tasting “Christmas Party – Holiday Wines” - December 10th, 2016 – AN EXTRA HOUR – 3:00 – 6:00 pm – Tasting wines for Christmas and New Years – we will have a few special treats out also. As always, we will be offering discounts on wines purchased at the tasting. Special guest artist – Ellie Lauren, come and meet her and take a look at her beautiful art – Wonderful for Christmas gifts!
- FREE 3rd Thursday Beer Tasting “Holiday Beers” – December 15th, 2016 – 6:00 – 9:00 pm – Tasting beers that will pair well with your holiday feasts and treats. We will have some of our Wisconsin Cheeses and Sausages out for sampling as well.
- We will be open for your Thanksgiving Day needs on Thanksgiving Day from 12:00 – 3:00. A special for that day only will be a “Mother-in-law” special of 10% off Spirits. Need a break from the mother-in-law…sneak off to another room and have some of our unique Spirits.
- Black Friday special will be Winey Hour all day at the bar – $5 glasses of wine. Take a break from all of your shopping and sit and enjoy the wine!
- Small Business Saturday – help support your local businesses on Saturday, November 26th!
We will be tasting the 2016 Beaujolais Nouveau wine with a side by side comparison like we tried last year. Taste the 2015 and 2016. Even though this day is meant to spotlight the 2016, we thought it was fun to try the previous year – half of the customers preferred the 2014 last year over 2015. Will it be the same this year? We will see on Saturday, all day (noon until 11 pm).