Join us Saturday, November 11th, 2017 from 3:00 – 5:00 for our FREE Second Saturday Wine Tasting “Pinot Noir for the Holidays” – wines will be discounted that day only and we will have Wisconsin snacks as always.
Also, come and meet our next featured artist – Miya – she will be here to talk to you about her art!
Nativity Fund Charitable Trust Fundraiser – Saturday, Nov. 4th, 2017 from 3:00 – 9:00 at Rose-Harms American Legion Grafton
For those of you who do not know, this is a cause near and dear to Dan & I. Dan started delivering small nativity scenes to nursing home residents to remind them of the true meaning of Christmas 19 years ago. It has grown and now we deliver approximately 3,000 to residents in Ozaukee, Washington, Sheboygan, Waukesha and Milwaukee counties.
We have our fu…ndraiser coming up on Saturday, November 4th from 3:00 – 9:00 pm at the Rose-Harms American Legion Post 355 (1540 13th Avenue – Grafton). We will have a silent auction which will close at 7:30 pm and a Chinese Raffle which will close at 8:30 pm. Need not be present to win. We will also have light appetizers there as well. 100% of all money raised goes directly to the purchase of the nativities.
- FREE Second Saturday Wine Tasting “Nothing To Be Afraid Of”, Saturday, October 14th 3:00 – 5:00 pm – A Halloween themed tasting. Wines will be discounted and we will have Wisconsin food products for snacks.
- FREE Third Thursday Beer Tasting “Beers for the Harvest Season”, Thursday, October 19th 6:00 – 9:00 pm
Bloody Mary Bus Tour – Sunday, October 1st, 2017 – Benefiting Stars and Stripes Honor Flight – $50 each ticket (100% donated to Honor Flight) - Some tickets still available, first come, first serve – Starting at Grapes and Tastes – W63 N140 Washington Avenue (Doors Open at 10:00 am) – Bus Leaves at 11:00 am – 25 minutes at each venue – Tipping is Encouraged at each location – Food and other drinks available to order, menus will be on bus, call ahead to order.
These are the venues that we will be going to in this order – The Hamilton, Cedarburg; Sobelman’s Pub & Grill North Shore, Mequon; Juice’s Ghost Town, Grafton; Firehouse Restaurant, Saukville; New Port Shores, Port Washington; Bic’s Place, Belgium; Stony Hill Pub and Grill, Waubeka
The bloody Mary’s are being donated by each of the venues and the bus is donated by Johnson Bus (tipping encouraged for bus driver also).
We expect to be back to Grapes and Tastes around 5:00 pm.
If we do not have any tickets available, I will have a Waiting List set up. Please call or stop in as soon as possible to get your tickets. Call 262-376-1200.
FREE Second Saturday Wine Tasting – September 9th 3:00 – 5:00 pm – “See/Taste Our Newest Wines” – We have many new wines…come on in and see what all the excitement is about with the 19 Crimes wines…and check out many other new wines…from dry whites, dry reds, to sweets…the newest wines to take the place of one of our best selling sweets…new sweet bubbly wines from Italy! See you then! We will have special pricing and Wisconsin food products for your enjoyment! Also, please come and see our new artists for the next two months!
- 3rd Thursday Beer Tasting – Thursday, July 20th 6:00 – 9:00 pm – “Staying Cool” – Dan has been busily filling the new beer fridge! Come and get out of the warm weather and enjoy some cold and refreshing beers!
- Larissa’s Chi Alpha Missionary Fundraiser – Friday, July 21st 6:00 – 10:00 pm – For those of you who don’t know, Larissa is my daughter and is embarking on a new mission 10% of all sales will go to Larissa – here is the information from her facebook post:
Please come out and enjoy a night of live music (by me and others), silent auctions, food, games, and more as I launch the vision of the Chi Alpha Ministry at UWMilwaukee that I will be attending this fall.
I will be available to talk one on one with people, answer questions about the ministry, and hopefully establish financial and prayerful supporters for the reaching out to young people with the goodness and truth of the Gospel.
My hope for this night is to cast the vision of Chi Alpha and that it is adopted by each one that attends; That a heart for the College Aged Generation is birthed or revived, and that everyone leaves with a new or renewed sense of the need of the Gospel and understanding of the salvation message. With that, I pray everyone leaves with missional heart that is ready and willing to spread the message to those who have not heard.
- FREE Second Saturday Tasting “Refreshing Summer Alternatives” – Saturday, July 8th from 3:00 – 5:00 pm – We will be tasting some refreshing drinks! Will have Wisconsin cheese and sausage out as well. Our new artist Sally Van Driest will have her art on the wall, so come in see the new exhibit!
- Strawberry Festival Specials – Saturday 6/24 & Sunday 6/25 (YES, We will be open from 12:00 – 6:00) – FREE tasting of Strawberry wines and 10% off bottle purchases.